BACK TO TOP

viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

DON CHOPO WANTS TO LIVE: DON´T FORGET ABOUT ME! LET ME LIVE! DON´T´CUT ME!!!

 Apathy & deforestation: We´re in serious trouble folks!

 I AM HERE!!! I AM HERE!!!

I am Don Chopo (Populus nigra), 
a century-old tree in Jaca (Spain) sentenced to be cut. 
Here is my message for all of you out there:

You humans that take great pains 
in caring for your old buildings, 

why not take care of me that 
I give you PRECIOUS OXYGEN?

Make sense in a world 
in need of much ecological sense!

LET ME LIVE! PLEASE!!

DO NOT CUT ME!!!

I am already here. Just let me work for you  
and the Biosphere as long as I can!

That´s is all I ask!

Is that hard to let me live!

English


Español


Please help me! 



Check our videos:

Click HERE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario